The DeltaVision OMX Imaging System is an advanced multi-mode, super-resolution microscope system representing the next generation of microscope evolution. The DeltaVision OMX offers super-resolution imaging using 3D structured illumination (3D-SIM) and/or localization microscopy techniques.
The DeltaVision OMX includes:
- Uniquely Designed Optical System
- Multiple laser options support a wide range of fluorescent dyes and proteins
- EM-CCD or sCMOS camera options available for sensitivity and speed optimization
- Self-contained, HEPA-filtered enclosure eliminates the need for a dedicated darkroom
- High-Speed Widefield Imaging Mode
- Simultaneously acquire up to four images - critical for highspeed live cell and FRET imaging
- Multiplex imaging derives more data from each sample
- Proprietary softWoRx® software features quantitative deconvolution capabilities
- Super-Resolution Imaging
- True 3D structured illumination imaging enables resolution improvements in X, Y and Z
- 120 nm in XY and 300 nm in Z (resolution is wavelength and optics dependent)
- Axial light design allows simultaneous multi-wavelength structured illumination imaging
The DeltaVision OMX system comes in various configurations to meet your budgetary and research needs.